Thursday, September 24, 2009

Telescope levelers (part III)

This is the final post (perhaps) on the telescope levelers... so about now after two other posts on the leveler quality as well as installation methods, I am now at the point to comment on the use of the levelers.

On average it took me about 10 - 15 minutes of lower tripod leg adjustment to get my scope to level and even then on many occasions the level wasn't 'dead-on' but as close as I could get it without messing around with it for another 10 minutes or so.

Now in comes the TPIastro telescope leveler... it took me all of 2.5 minutes to get a PERFECT level, a really 'DEAD-ON' level. No lifting, pulling, pushing or any hard labor, merely turning the handles and watching the movement on the bubble-level. I could have never imagined an easier way to level my scope.

I can take that 7.5+ minutes and use it towards gaining 'dead-center' on my star alignments!

Awesome job on the levelers TPIastro!

I would highly recommend these levelers to anyone requiring perfect level!

No comments:

Post a Comment